Thursday, February 14, 2008

A new wave!


A new Wave is starting around the Suzuki Mom blog. 


First,  I'd like to take a little time each week to summarize some of the thoughts of Suzuki's teaching for parents.  No, I'm not going to give you boring old book reports.  It will just be a few nuggets here and there... hopefully not too pre-digested.  

Also, if I can get Marti, our director, to give us a word of wisdom now and again, I'd like to post a "Marti's Meanderings"  or a "Marti's Mondays" or something great like that.  It's always nice to hear from an expert once in a while!  If you are not a Music Academy of Rockford College reader, you can just skip these.  

Thanks for your patience as I hone my blogging skills and learn what is most valuable for my reader base.  I'm encouraged to see how many people read the blog.  Don't be shy.  Leave a comment once in a while.